ONLINE ADMISSIONS 20-21
Guidelines for admission:
- Parents need to read all the instructions carefully.
- All informations provided by the parent/ candidate should be accurate and true.
- For KG – VIII grade, student’s latest/ previous exam report card has to be submitted along with a passport-sized photo and copy of Birth Certificate.
- For 9 – 11 th grade, the same procedure will apply – but admission will be conditional on the basis of their result and the entrance test.
- Once your form is received, we will review it and if everything is found ok, the admission will be confirmed through email . Along with this email , online fee payment details shall be sent to you. Your admission shall be final, only once you pay the fee and send the receipt of the payment through email back to us.
- Bank charges for online payment will have to be borne by the parents and the form fee shall also be added.
- Fee once paid/remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- All general rules related to admission prerequisites shall apply.
- For any query regarding online admission – Email at email@example.com or call us on +91 9825894500
- Confirmation of Admission is subject to the parent’s acceptance to fill the NACH (Auto Debit/ECS mandate) forms for further fees payment of their wards. This is a Mandatory Requirement.